Answering Simple Questions - I

Here we shall learn how to answer certain simple questions.

The various ways of answering to the question - Are u from .....? are:
Yes, I am. हाँ, मैं हूँ Ha, main hoon
No, I am from Mexico. नहीं, मैं मेक्सिको से हूँ Nahin, main mexico se hoon
Yes, we are. हाँ, हम हैं Ha, hum haim
No, we are from Brazil. नहीं, हम ब्राजील से हैं Nahin, hum brazil se haim


Here are the various ways of answering Where do you live in .....?
I live in Kerala. मैं केरल में रहता हूँ Main keral mein rahta hoon
I live in Bangalore. मैं बॅंगलुर में रहती हूँ Main Bangalore mein rahti hoon
We live in Mysore. हम मैसूर में रहते हैं Hum mysore mein rahte haim

How can you answer, if you're asked: Do you live in Mumbai?
Yes, I do. हाँ, मैं मुंबई में रहता हूँ Ha, main mumbai mein rahta hoon
No, I don’t. नहीं, मैं नहीं रहता Nahin, main nahin rahta
No, I live in Pune. नहीं, मैं पुणे में रहता हूँ Nahin, main pune mein rahta hoon
Yes, we do. हाँ, हम रहते हैं Ha, hum rahte haim

What if someone asks you: Does she live in New York?
No, she doesn't नहीं, वह नहीं रहती Nahin, vah nahin rahti
Yes, she does हाँ, वह रहती है Ha, vah rahti hai
No, she lives in Texas. नहीं, वह टेक्सास में रहती है Nahin, vah texas mein rahti hai

Comments

  1. Nice information for Hindi learners!!!
    Also give a trail to http://www.sunosunao.com/ - a structural , fast and easiest way to learn the skills of Hindi language.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx for sharing this info for the readers!

      Delete

Post a Comment